Wailele Polynesian Luau
Wailele Polynesian Luau
Held in the Valley Isle Terrace at the Westin Maui Resort, Wailele Polynesian Luau is set amongst tropical gardens with uncompromising views of the show. Embark on an exciting musical and cultural journey throughout the Polynesian islands. The luau show features music and dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand. Learn about the story of the Hawaiian fire goddess Pele. There is also a performance dedicated to Wailele, which means "waterfalls" in the Hawaiian language. The grand finale showcases Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers.
In addition to fantastic live entertainment, you’ll enjoy a delicious all-you-can-eat luau buffet dinner. This Ka'anapali luau also includes a free flow of drinks all evening long, with Mai Tais and other tropical cocktails, local beers, sodas and fruit juices.
Ohana Seating: Table assignments are based on when your reservations were booked. Seating is behind the premium section.
Premium Seating: Table assignments are based on when your reservations were booked. Seating is behind the premium section.
- Lei greeting (may be unavailable during regulations)
- Embark on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- Delicious dinner and open bar - food service is served family style at each table during social distancing practices
- Polynesian show, including Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Kim Chee with won bok cabbage
- Cucumber Namasu with maui onion & wakame
- Kula Island Greens with papaya seed dressing
- Ka'anapali Somen Salad with cucumber, kamaboko, & sesame vinaigrette
- Seared Ahi Tataki with truffle ponzu
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with kamuela tomato & maui onion
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Hawaiian Potato Salad
- Kalua Pua'a Slow Roasted Pork with moloka'i sweet potato & haupia butter glaze
- Kalbi Chicken with maui vegetable yakisoba
- Steamed Opakapaka with chinese style sizzling soy, wok vegetables, and local style spam fried rice
- Liliko Cheesecake
- Ube Butter Mochi
- Maui Gold Pineapple Fosters Cake
- Gluten Free Macadamia Chocolate Decadence
Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present. If there is a food allergy/meal request, please notate it next to your party name and if it is for a child or adult.
Wailele Luau Seating Chart:
- Where and When:
- After entering the Westin Maui Resort and Spa through the main entrance, make a left in the main lobby. Continue down the Art Walk past the gift shops and Business Center, then make a right at the end of the corridor. Guests will be checked in at the entrance of the Aloha Pavilion.
April 1st - September 30th: Check-in time is 5:30 pm. The line usually begins forming by 5:15 pm. Luau ends around 8:30 pm.
October 1st - March 31st: Check-in time is 5:00 pm. The line usually begins forming by 4:45 pm. Luau ends around 8:00 pm.
- Prices, dates, times and menu subject to change without notice.
Hotel reserves the right to cancel the luau no later than 12:00 pm on the event day due to pending weather conditions or other restrictions.
For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us as soon as possible so we can try to accommodate them.
- Special Notes:
- The luau offers $15 self-parking validation. Alternatively, pay parking is available at the Whalers Village next to the resort. Parking rates at Whalers Village are $6.00 per hour (subject to change without notice). You may be able to get the parking ticket validated if you shop at Whalers Village prior to the luau. Complimentary shuttle service is available for guests staying at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday
- 3 hours
- Wailele Luau at The Westin Resort