Royal Lahaina Luau
The Royal Lahaina Luau – Myths of Maui – invites you for a special evening of celebrating Hawaiian and Polynesian culture. Located right on scenic Ka'anapali Beach, this Maui luau has it all: a gorgeous setting overlooking a sunset over the ocean, a delicious luau buffet dinner, a full open bar and fabulous live entertainment.
Your evening begins with a warm shell lei greeting, after which you can enjoy tropical drinks and take in the views. Then witness the imu ceremony, in which the main course of the evening, the kalua roast pig, is taken out of the imu, the traditional earthen oven. The all-you-care-to-eat buffet dinner has something for everyone, from kalua pork, teriyaki chicken and island fish and other island favorites. For vegetarian guests, a tofu veggie stir fry is available as well with
advance notice. The Royal Lahaina Luau also has the island's only kid
friendly menu, so no one will leave hungry!
After the big feast, enjoy a dynamic Polynesian revue featuring music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands, as well as Tahiti, Samoa and Aotearoa (New Zealand). The show culminates with the awe-inspiring Samoan fire-knife dance.
General Luau: Aloha shell lei greeting, dinner, open bar & luau show. Tables are pre-assigned by date of booking. Tables are ohana (family) style and can seat more than one family per table (up to 12 guests per table).
VIP Upgrade: Reserved seating area, flower lei for ladies and kukui nut lei for gentlemen, first set of tables to begin dinner service, premium open bar selection. Tables are first four rows closest to the stage and forward facing.
- Hawaiian luau, conveniently located on Kaanapali Beach
- Fresh shell lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Pua'a Kalua (roast pig) from the in-ground oven
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet
- Live Hawaiian entertainment with grand fire-knife dance finale
- Photos with the luau dancers with the option to purchase photos
- Awe inspiring full cast fire finale
Luau Dinner Menu:
- UpCountry Kula Greens - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Fresh Pounded Poi - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Ala'e Salmon - GF
- Sweet Savory Local Cucumber Namasu - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread Rolls - Vegetarian
- Maui Gold Pineapple - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Wok Stir Fry Vegetables - GF/Vegetarian
- Molokai Purple Sweet Potato w/ Toasted Coconut Flakes - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Huli Huli Succulent Teriyaki Chicken
- Kiawe Pua'a Imu Roasted Pork - GF
- Umami Furikake Rice - GF/Vegetarian
- Seasoned Soy Fresh Catch
- Classic Baked Macaroni and Special Cheese Blend
- Golden Crispy Battered Chicken Nuggets
- Niu Coconut Decadent Cake
- Traditional Haupia Light Bites - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Lava Chocolate Cake
A tofu veggie stir fry entrée (vegan and/or gluten free) is available upon request with 24 hour advance notice (please call in your reservation).
Open bar: Features a great selection of complimentary tropical cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages. $5 per drink for premium alcohol or frozen blended drinks.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Royal Lahaina Luau
Entrance to the Luau
- Where and When:
- March 15 - October 14:
VIP: Check in at 5:30 pm for VIP ticket holders, as ticket provides early access. Gates open at 5:30 pm.
GENERAL: Check in at 5:45 pm.
October 15 - March 14:
VIP: Check in at 5:15 pm for VIP ticket holders, as ticket provides early access. Gates open at 5:15 pm.
GENERAL: Check in at 5:30 pm.
Oceanfront Luau Gardens at Royal Lahaina Resort.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- There is a $10.00 fee per car for parking paid at the gate.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate for standard seating. Lap children and/or free children is not valid for VIP tickets. If the adults attending have VIP tickets, the child will also need a VIP ticket.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Royal Lahaina Luau