Old Lahaina Luau
Indulge yourself and your family with the best luau in Maui…Old Lahaina Luau. Old Lahaina Luau in Maui meets the standard of keeping the islands’ traditions as they celebrate the Hawaiian culture and life. As our guests arrive they are greeted with a colorful, sweet smelling, lei that is placed around their neck welcoming them to the Old Lahaina Luau. Your evening will be filled with music, song, hula dancers, fire-knife dancers, Hawaiian history and culture, and of course a delicious traditional feast that includes many Hawaiian delights. Create a memory you and your family will cherish for a lifetime with an Old Lahaina Luau.
Come and join Old Lahaina Luau for an evening of entertainment and a wide variety of food as you sit back and enjoy the Hawaiian culture, gorgeous scenery, and a stunning sunset. You will be in awe with the talent displayed on stage as the local Hawaiian artist entertain you with song, drums, hula dancers, Hawaiian history and of course the most exciting part of the show, the risk taking fire-knife dance. You will be enchanted as you enjoy a traditional Hawaiian feast that includes kalua roast pork, island-style chicken and fish, lomi lomi salmon and much more!
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
The Feast (Pa’ina Ahiahi)
- Kalo and Sweet Potato Chips
- Kalo Hummus: Grated Taro and Chickpeas with Olive Oil
- Local Green Salad Served with our House-made Dressing
- Bread Basket: Freshly Baked Breads from our Bakery
- Honey Guava Butter
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Haupia: Pudding made with Coconut Milk
- Kulolo: Pudding made of Steamed and Grated Kalo and Coconut Milk
Traditional Hawaiian Course:
- Imu Roasted Pork: Pork roasted in our beachside “Imu” – the Hawaiian underground oven
- Luau Leaf Wrapped Pork: Succulent bundles of Pork wrapped in Taro Leaf and cooked until tender
- Poke Ahi: Raw Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) with Green Onions, Limu (Seaweed) and Maui Onions
- Lomilomi Salmon: Local Tomatoes, Maui Onions and Salted Salmon
- Poi: Made by steaming and mashing Taro – a Potato-like root
- Grilled Beef Steak: Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Mushrooms & Truffle Oil
- Island Fish with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Mango-Glazed Barbeque Chicken: Grilled Chicken Breast topped with a Mango Barbecue Glaze
- Stirfry Vegetables: Seasonal variety of fresh Stirfry Veggies
- Sweet Potato Mash with Coconut Milk
- Mango Coconut Chocolate Bombe & Macadamia Coconut Crunch with Mango Anglaise
- Coffee & Tea Service
Menu is subject to change without notice.
Old Lahaina Luau
- Where and When:
- Oceanfront at 1251 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. View Map
October to February:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm.
March to May & September:
Check-in is at 5:45 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:45 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
June to August:
Check-in is at 6:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 6:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 8:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
Entertainment/Dinner start times may be subject to be slightly earlier or later depending on how the schedule is going.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Premium open bar included throughout the evening!
Infant pricing (children 2 and under) are considered "lap children" and will not have their own seat or plate. They must sit in the lap of an adult.
Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs such as wheelchair, etc.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Old Lahaina Luau