Old Lahaina Luau
Indulge yourself and your family with the best Luau in Maui…Old Lahaina Luau. Old Lahaina Luau in Maui meets the standard of keeping the islands’ traditions as they celebrate the Hawaiian culture and life. As our guests arrive they are greeted with a colorful, sweet smelling, lei that is placed around their neck welcoming them to the Old Lahaina Luau. You will be invited to enjoy a cocktail or beverage of your choice as you browse to explore the island craft demonstrations. Your evening will be filled with music, song, hula dancers, fire-knife dancers, Hawaiian history and culture, and of course a delicious traditional feast that includes many Hawaiian delights. Create a memory you and your family will cherish for a lifetime with an Old Lahaina Luau. Kaanapali Luau Company will appreciate the opportunity to help you reserve Old Lahaina Luau Tickets for you and your family to enjoy an evening of Hawaiian culture.
Come and join Old Lahaina Luau for an evening of entertainment and a wide variety of food as you sit back and enjoy the Hawaiian culture, gorgeous scenery, and a stunning sunset. You will be in awe with the talent displayed on stage as the local Hawaiian artist entertain you with song, drums, hula dancers, Hawaiian history and of course the most exciting part of the show, the risk taking fire-knife dance. You will be enchanted as you enjoy a traditional Hawaiian feast that includes kalua roast pork, island-style chicken and fish, lomi lomi salmon and much more!
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau buffet dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
- Pua'a Kalua – Pork roasted in the beachside imu, the Hawaiian underground oven
- Laulau – Succulent bundles of pork wrapped in taro leaf and cooked until tender
- I'a – Maui-style fish
- Pipi Ko'ala – Grilled beef steak
- Chicken Long Rice – Shredded chicken, Maui onions, ginger and rice bean noodles in broth
- Moa – Island-style chicken marinated with guava sauce garnished with fresh pineapples and toasted sesame seeds
- Stir Fry Vegetables – Zucchini, Maui onions, carrots, broccoli and sugar snap peas
- Local-Style Fried Rice – Fried rice with green onions, peas and sesame oil
- Uala – Sliced Big Island sweet potatoes
- Island Crab Salad – Crab, shrimp and water chestnuts
- Lu'au Kalo – Taro and lu’au leaf combined with creamy coconut milk
- Pohole Salad – Fern shoots, Maui onions and tomatoes served in a vinaigrette sauce
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Local tomatoes, Maui onions and salted salmon
- Poke Ahi – Fresh raw ahi (yellowfin tuna) with green onions and Maui onions
- Poke He'e – Marinated cooked octopus/tako
- Poi – Made from boiling and mashing the root of the taro plant
- Fresh Island Fruit & Banana Bread
- Fresh Seasonal Fruits
- Assorted Island Desserts – Passion fruit cake, Upcountry lavender lemon shortbread cookies, Hawaiian chocolate chili pepper brownie and haupia (coconut pudding)
Old Lahaina Luau
- Where and When:
- Oceanfront at 1251 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. View Map
September & March to May:
Check-in is at 5:45 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:45 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
June to August:
Check-in is at 6:15pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 6:15pm.
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 8:15 pm to 9:15pm.
October to February:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:00 pm to 8:15 pm.
**Entertainment/Dinner start times may be subject to be slightly earlier or later depending on how the schedule is going.
- COVID MEASURES:
Due to COVID-19, certain inclusions, meal options and capacities may be changed to adhere to local mandates, safety & health guidelines.
Contact-less check in with your mobile device. The luau will text a QR Code the day of your luau that is required for check in along with a link for the menu, bar, map & program. Physical programs and tickets will NOT be issued.
A brief health screening will be conducted at check-in.
Guests should maintain a 6ft social distance from other guests and luau staff.
Guests are required to wear face masks (no gators, bandanas or face shields) while anywhere on property, except while sitting at their personal table.
Seating capacity & occupancy limits have been reduced to achieve social distancing.
Only families or parties traveling together will be allowed to share a table with a maximum of 8 guests per table.
Food will be served in multiple courses, plated and delivered to each party's table.
Beverages will be ordered and served to the table, no walk-up bar service will be available.
- Special Notes:
- Premium open bar included throughout the evening!
Infant pricing (children 2 and under) are considered "lap children" and will not have their own seat or plate. They must sit in the lap of an adult.
Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs such as wheelchair, etc.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Old Lahaina Luau