The Luau at Grand Wailea
This top South Maui luau is held at a beautiful oceanfront location at the Grand Wailea Resort. Upon arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed with a Hawaiian lei. The evening festivities begin with the traditional torch lighting ceremony, which is followed by the unearthing of the kalua roast pig from the imu, the earthen oven.
The luau buffet dinner features a wide variety of island favorites, including kalua pork, shoyu chicken, macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi (island fish) and grilled sirloin steak. Dinner is followed by a spectacular Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
Standard Seating - last 3 rows of seating area
Ali'i Premium Seating - first 2 rows of seating area
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
Luau Menu: *Dietary Notations = GF - Gluten Free, NF - Nut Free, DF - Dairy Free, SF - Seafood Free, Veggie - Vegetarian, Vegan
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke - Yellowfin Tuna with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt *GF, NF, DF, - vegan/vegetarian option available upon request
- Poi Bowl - Traditional pounded Taro *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Ulu Mac Salad - Breadfruit *NF, DF, SF, Veggie
- Pipikaula Tomato Salad - Traditional Dried Beef Salad *GF, NF, DF, SF - vegan/vegetarian option available upon request
- Mixed Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kula Vegetables *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
Entrées & Sides
- Teriyaki Steak with Sesame & Green Onion *GF, NF, DF, SF
- Shoyu Chicken & Molokai Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey *GF, DF, SF
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut Curry Sauce, Bok Choy, Corn, Carrot, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry *GF, NF, DF
- Kalua Pig - Traditional Shredded Pork & Cabbage *GF, NF, DF, SF
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables, Green Onion and Teriyaki Sauce *NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Rice *GF, Veggie, Vegan
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes *Veggie, Vegan
Desserts & Drinks
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake *SF, Veggie
- Chocolate Brownie *GF, SF, Veggie
- Coconut Macaroons *Veggie
- Haupia Coconut Pudding *GF, NF, SF, Veggie
- Molokai Sweet Potato Pie *Veggie
- Fresh Pineapple Cup *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.
Maui Oceanfront Luau
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 5:00 pm. Seating begins at 5:15 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea.
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
Check-in is at the Main Entrance Valet (north entrance). The Grand Wailea is a 100% valet property and there is no self-parking anywhere on the property. Luau guests will receive validated parking for attending the luau. After checking in at the Main Entrance Valet area, please proceed into the main lobby of the resort, where you all luau guests will receive a wrist band. Please do not check in at the luau grounds.
- All reservations require at least a party of 2 guests.
Alcohol policy: Guests age 21+ must present a government issued ID card (e.g. driver's license, state ID, or a passport for international guests) showing proof of legal age to be served alcohol.
- Special Notes:
- Menu items are subject to change without notice.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (and other select days)
- 2.5 hours
- Capricorn Events