The Luau at Grand Wailea
This Maui Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our
Maui luaus page for other available
This top South Maui luau is held at a beautiful oceanfront location at the Grand Wailea Resort. Upon arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed with a Hawaiian lei. The evening festivities begin with the traditional torch lighting ceremony, which is followed by the unearthing of the kalua roast pig from the imu, the earthen oven.
The luau buffet dinner features a wide variety of island favorites, including kalua pork, shoyu chicken, macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi (island fish) and grilled sirloin steak. Dinner is followed by a spectacular Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
Standard Seating - last 3 rows of seating area
Ali'i Premium Seating - first 2 rows of seating area
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Poi Bowl
- Ulu Mac Salad
- Pipikaula - Traditional Dried Beef Salad
- Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kule Vegetables
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
- Teriyaki Steak with Sesame & Green Onion
- Shoyu Chicken & Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables and Green Onion
- Kalua Pig & Cabbage - Pa'akai
Desserts & Drinks
- Selection of Maui Gold Pineapple, Haupia, Kulolo & other Seasonal Sweets by our Pastry Chef
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
Hosted Bar Featuring
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.***Meal
modifications will only be made for those with allergies and dietary
restrictions. Please contact us in advance for these modifications.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.
Maui Oceanfront Luau
- Where and When:
- Your exact check-in time will be in your confirmation email.
Luau time: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea.
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
Check-in is at the Main Entrance Valet (north entrance). The Grand Wailea is a 100% valet property and there is no self-parking anywhere on the property. Luau guests will receive validated parking for attending the luau. After checking in at the Main Entrance Valet area, please proceed into the main lobby of the resort, where you all luau guests will receive a wrist band. Please do not check in at the luau grounds.
- Alcohol policy: Guests age 21+ must present a government issued ID card (e.g. driver's license, state ID, or a passport for international guests) showing proof of legal age to be served alcohol.
- Special Notes:
- Menu items are subject to change without notice.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (and other select days)
- 2.5 hours
- Capricorn Events