Te Au Moana Luau
This Maui Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our
Kaanapali luaus page for other available
Held at the Wailea Beach Marriott in South Maui, Te Au Moana Luau features a beautiful oceanfront setting and includes everything what makes a Hawaiian luau special – cultural activities and presentations, a delicious luau feast and an exciting Polynesian show.
Prior to the big luau buffet, guests are invited to watch or participate in island arts & crafts. Learn how kapa, a native Hawaiian fabric, is made. Watch the husking and opening of a coconut. Enjoy storytelling with the graceful hula dancers. Visit Hawaiian exhibits displaying weapons for hunting and more. Play ulumaika, a game played during the makahiki, an ancient harvest festival. Then witness the traditional imu ceremony and see how the whole kalua roast pig is unearthed from the underground oven.
Then sit down and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner, which is followed by a Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
- Authentic Hawaiian luau
- Receive fresh flower lei or carved wooden fish hook necklace
- Wide variety of cultural demonstrations and hands-on activities (e.g. flower crafting, kapa and bookmark making, casual hulas and storytelling)
- All-you-care-to-eat luau buffet
- Spectacular Polynesian show
- Freshly baked taro and Hawaiian sweet roll
- Upcountry mixed greens with house made dressing
- Mango basil butter, Ranch dressing, Papaya seed dressing
- Hawaiian potato salad with green onions and green onion oil
- Soba noodle salad, crispy fried soba noodles
- Cucumber, red onion namasu, toasted seasame seeds
- Pineapple cole slaw, julienne red onion, diced tomatoes and cilantro
- Wailea Beach Macaroni pasta salad, chive
- Lomi lomi salmon with candied citrus zest
- Fruit salad (pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, passion fruit puree, toasted coconut)
- Kula Farms stir-fry vegetables with fresh herbs
- Seafood vegetable pasta primavera with olives and parmesan cheese
- Hawaiian purple sweet potatoes with coconut syrup and toasted coconut
- Roasted garlic edamame fried rice
- Shoyu, honey & ginger roasted chicken
- Honey teriyaki grilled steak, peppers and onions
- Imu kalua pig
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Sweet potato haupia squares
- Chocolate brownies
- Key lime squares
- Banana nut bread
- Assorted cookies
Te Au Moana Luau
Wailea Beach Luau
Te Au Moana Luau Buffet
- Where and When:
- September 3rd - June 3rd: Check-in is at 4:30 pm.
June 4th - September 2nd: Check-in at 5:00 pm.
Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa, 3700 Wailea Alanui Drive, Kihei, HI 96753 View Map
Free self parking at Wailea Beach Resort Parking structure.
Valet parking is $40. (subject to change without notice)
**If guests are redirected to park at "The Shops of Wailea" due to structure being full, guests may seek validation at the front desk.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Premium seating also includes a separate line at check-in, allowing for a faster check-in and bypassing the standard line.
- Operation Days:
- Monday & Saturday.
Also available on November 26 (Thanksgiving)
- Wailea Marriott Luau