Drums of the Pacific Luau
This Maui Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our
Kaanapali luaus page for other available
Held at the Hyatt Regency Maui, Drums of the Pacific Luau takes you on a journey through Polynesia and includes an all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner. This is a top Maui luau that features authentic music and dances of Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, Fiji, Tonga and Aotearoa (New Zealand). An open bar is included as well. Witness the impressive torch lighting ceremony and the imu ceremony, in which the main dish of the evening, the kalua roast pig, is unveiled from its earthen oven.
The luau feast is sure to please all tastes and appetites. On the menu are traditional island favorites, such as kalua roast pork, grilled chicken and fresh fish. Table assignment is based on date and time of booking... so be sure to book early!
- Receive a lei greeting and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch upon arrival
- Delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-can-eat luau dinner
- Authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Unforgettable fire-knife dance finale
- Imu Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Island Fish
- Polynesian Fried Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables Makamaka
- Medallions of Molokai Purple Sweet Potato
- Creamed Taro Leaf w/Coconut Milk
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits
- Pancit Noodle Salad
- Namasu of Onions, Carrots and Cucumbers
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Kauai Taro Poi
- Pacific Ahi Poke
- Taro Rolls w/Whipped Lilikoi Butter
- Keiki buffet-Chicken Nuggets and Penne Marinara
- Mai Tai’s
- Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails
- Tropical Fruit Punch
- Juices and Sodas
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Brownie
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
Please note: The menu is subject to change without notice.
General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh handmade Ti leaf lei
General Seating Promo for One Free Child per 2 Paying Adults is not valid on Holidays.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, & NYE 1st Show:
For Thanksgiving & Christmas the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Roasted Turkey with Gravy, Chestnut & Portuguese Sausage Stuffing, Whipped Potatoes, Cranberry Relish, and Pumpkin & Pecan Pies.
For NYE 1st show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Prime Rib & Roasted Potatoes.
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
- Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh Handmade Ti leaf lei & Mai Tai greeting.
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei or Keepsake Kukui Nut lei & Mai Tai greeting. First admission & First to the buffet.
NYE 2nd Show:
For NYE 2nd show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Prime Rib, Roasted Potatoes & added desserts. The luau will also include a complimentary souvenir photo and keepsake frame, party hats, noise
makers, & sparkling wine.
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Fresh Handmade Ti Leaf Lei and Mai Tai greeting
- Preferred Seating: Second row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Kukui Nut lei with Drums Logo and Mai Tai Greeting
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei and Mai Tai greeting. First admission & First to the buffet.