This Maui Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our
Kaanapali luaus page for other available
Held at the Maui Ocean Center's award winning Seascape Restaurant, Huaka'i Luau invites you to an evening of Hawaiian and Polynesian culture, brought to life through musical entertainment, cultural dances and a delicious dinner.
Sit down to a delicious luau dinner, featuring a blend of traditional island dishes and continental favorites (for the "less adventuresome")! Leave some room for dessert too. To quench your thirst, adults age 21+ receive two drink tickets for alcoholic beverages.
The evening culminates with a fantastic Polynesian show featuring music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia. Let us share with you Momi 'O Ka Pakipika, Hawaii, the pearl of the Pacific through the music and story of Huaka'i, Journey Through Polynesia.
General - Includes cultural activities, a Hawaiian cocktail upon entrance, dinner buffet and Hawaiian entertainment
VIP - In addition to the general inclusions, VIP includes the best seating
area, a tropical hair piece for women and a kukui nut gift for men, and
admission passes to the Maui Ocean Center (to be used another day after
- Mai Tai or pineapple juice welcome drink
- Cultural activities
- Luau show
- Delicious multi-course Hawaiian-American luau dinner
- 2 drink tickets (cash bar thereafter)
Salads and Sides
- Kula Greens Papaya Dressing Salad (V, VE, GF)
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Steamed White Rice (V, VE, GF)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes (V, VE, GF)
- Stirfry Vegetable Medley (Broccoli, Asparagus, Zucchini, Carrots) (V, VE, GF)
- Dinner Rolls w/Lilikoi Butter (V)
- Pan Seared Pineapple Chicken Breast (GF)
- Sautéed Mahi-Mahi with Lilikoi Buerre Blanc (GF)
- Traditional Kalua Pig (GF)
- Pasta with Fresh Herbs and Vegetables (V, VE, GF)
V=Vegetarian, VE=Vegan, GF=Gluten Free
Fire Knife Dance
Best Maui Luau
- Where and When:
- April - October: Check in at 5:00 pm, Luau ends at approximately 8:15 pm
November - March: Check in at 4:30 pm, Luau ends at approximately 7:45 pm.
Check in at the Seascape Maalaea Restaurant at the Maui Ocean Center. View Map
Parking at the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops is $1 per hour.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
Infants (0-4) are able to have their own seat and plate of dinner.
- Operation Days:
- Huakai Luau