Feast at Lele Luau
Held right on the beach where the royal family of Maui would feast and entertain in historic Lahaina, the Feast at Lele Luau is the only one on the island that offers a five course menu. And not only that, but each course features foods from a different Polynesian island. As each course on the menu is served, entertainers from that specific island will perform in colorful, full island attire. This is truly a unique Maui luau, one that’s not to be missed!
Feast at Lele takes you on a musical and culinary journey of Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti and Aotearoa – a royal tour of the culture and cuisine of Polynesia. Dinner is served at candlelit, intimate tables with crisp white tablecloths. An open bar is included.
- Beachfront location
- Thre hour luau
- Learn about Polynesian culture and music
- Traditional Polynesian cuisine
- Flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Welcome Mai Tai drink
- Banana and Sweet Potato Chips served with Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
1st Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua'a – Pork Seasoned with Hawaiian Salt,
cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Fern Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seared I'a – Fresh Fish with Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa
2nd Course from Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot with Poha Berry Dressing
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy and Ginger
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy and Garlic
3rd Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice &
Coconut Milk with Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro
- Baked Scallops – Scallops with Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped with Bread Crumbs
4th Course from Samoa
- Grilled Gufe'e – Grilled Squid in Island Herbs Sauce
- Palusami Breadfruit with Taro Leaf and Coconut Cream
- Shrimp and Avocado with Lilikoi
5th Course Desserts:
- Caramel Macadamia Nut Tart topped with Fruited Coconut Pudding (Haupia), Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles and Exotic Fruits
Please note: Feast at Lele Luau reserves the right to make
substitutions without notice, as some produce is seasonal. Fish
selections change daily depending on what is caught fresh that day.
Feast at Lele Setting
Best Maui Luau
- Where and When:
Located oceanfront at 505 Front Street in Lahaina (2 blocks south of Lahaina Harbor) View Map
October, November, December & January: Luau takes place from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
February, March, April & September: Luau takes place from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
May, June, July & August: Luau takes place from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Includes full open bar and/or wine pairings.
Infant pricing (children under 2) do not get their own plate and must sit in an adult's lap. If you would like a seat and plate for children under 2, you will need to book children (2-12) pricing.
If booking a party of 10 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date. You will be provided the phone number to the luau to make payment as Hawaii Discount does not collect this amount.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except on Christmas (12/24 & 12/25)
- 3 hours
- Feast at Lele