Wailele Polynesian Luau
Held in the Aloha Pavilion at the Westin Maui Resort, Wailele Polynesian Luau is set amongst tropical gardens with cascading waterfalls and tiki torches. Embark on an exciting musical and cultural journey throughout the Polynesian islands. The luau show features music and dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand. Learn about the story of the Hawaiian fire goddess Pele. There is also a performance dedicated to Wailele, which means "waterfalls" in the Hawaiian language. The grand finale showcases Maui’s most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers.
In addition to fantastic live entertainment, you’ll enjoy a delicious all-you-can-eat luau buffet dinner. This Ka'anapali luau also includes a free flow of drinks all evening long, with Mai Tais and other tropical cocktails, local beers, sodas and fruit juices. Luau Buffet Menu:
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Salt-Cured Salmon, Kula Tomatoes, Maui Onion and Scallions
- Pipikaula Poke – Peppered Dry Beef Seaweed, Sesame and Soy Sauce
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens
- Hawaiian-Style Potato Macaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Island Poi
- Kalua Pua'a – Slow-Roasted Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken – Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I'a – Fish, Ginger, Tomato Relish
- Pa'ia Dry Mein Noodles – Plantation-Style Noodles, Upcountry Vegetables
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread Pudding
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Guava Chiffon Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Haupia – Hawaiian Coconut Pudding
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present.
View Thanksgiving Menu
- Where and When:
- After entering the Westin Maui Resort and Spa through the main entrance, make a left in the main lobby. Continue down the Art Walk past the gift shops and Business Center, then make a right at the end of the corridor. Guests will be checked in at the entrance of the Aloha Pavilion. View Map
April 1st - September 30th: Check-in time is 5:30 pm for Premium Guests and 5:45 pm for Traditional Guests. The line usually begins forming by 5:15 pm. Luau ends around 8:30 pm.
October 1st - March 31st: Check-in time is 5:00 pm for Premium Guests and 5:15 pm for Traditional Guests. The line usually begins forming by 4:45 pm. Luau ends around 8:00 pm.
- Prices, dates, times and menu subject to change without notice.
Hotel reserves the right to cancel the luau no later than 12:00 pm on the event day due to pending weather conditions or other restrictions.
For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us as soon as possible so we can try to accommodate them.
- Special Notes:
- Pay parking is available at the Whalers Village next to the resort. Parking rates at Whalers Village are $6.00 per hour. You may be able to get the parking ticket validated if you shop at Whalers Village prior to the luau. There is no luau parking available at the Westin Resort. Complimentary shuttle service is available for guests staying at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
- Operation Days:
- Jan - May: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
June - Aug: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Sept - Dec: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- 3 hours
- Wailele Luau at The Westin Resort