Held at a beautiful oceanfront location in Ka'anapali, Huaka'i Luau invites you to an evening of immersing yourself in Hawaiian culture. Enjoy a tropical Mai Tai cocktail, visit the Hawaiian arts & crafts exhibits and participate in a hula lesson.
Then it's time for the big feast! Sit down to a delicious luau buffet dinner, featuring a wide variety of mouthwatering dishes, including island-style kalua pork, barbecue short ribs, mahi mahi fish and much more! Leave some room for dessert too.
The evening culminates with a fantastic Polynesian show featuring music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia. Let us share with you Momi 'O Ka Pakipika, Hawaii, the pearl of the Pacific through the music and story of Huaka'i, Journey Through Polynesia.
- Shell lei greeting
- Imu ceremony
- Oceanfront luau show in Ka'anapali
- Mouthwatering luau-style food with a hot & cold buffet and dessert table
- Fabulous Polynesian show
- Limited full bar (no blended drinks)
**Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Kula Greens - Mixed Local Greens with Lilikoi, Ranch, or Papaya Seed Dressing **
- Poi **
- Ahi Poke
- Lomi Salmon **
- Namasu **
- Pineapple, Papaya & Melon **
- Steamed Vegetables **
- Taro & Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Fried Rice **
- Luau Leaf **
- BBQ Shortrib **
- Seared Mahi **
- Shoyu Chicken **
- Kalua Pork **
- Kalua Pig Sliders
- Teriyaki Chicken Tenders **
- Green Beans & Carrots **
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Fruit Salad **
- Jello **
- Pineapple Tiramisu
- Toasted Coconut Haupia Cake
- Chocolate Macadamia Madness Brownies
- Lilikoi Bar **
- Gluten Free - Anything on the menu with a **. There are several Gluten Free options.
- Vegan Items - Local Salad, Vegetables, Poi and Pineapple
- Vegetarian Items - Taro Leaf and Coconut Milk, Molokai Sweet Potatoes & Steamed Vegetables
Fire Knife Dance
Best Maui Luau
Fire Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- April to October: Check in at 5:00 pm. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
November to March: Check in at 4:30 pm. Doors open at 5:00 pm.
Check in at the Ka'anapali Beach Club. Huaka'i performs on the Luau Lawn.
104 Ka'anapali Shores Place
Lahaina, HI 96761 View Map
Free parking is available at Ka'anapali Beach Club in the underground garage.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
If someone has an allergy, please let the luau know at check-in and they will assist you with it.
- Special Notes:
- Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
Infants (0-4) are able to have their own seat and plate of dinner.
Seating is on a first come first serve basis.
Please note, in the event of inclement weather, the luau will be moved to an indoors venue.
- Operation Days: